We have introduced new policies and procedures to ensure that we are following government guidelines to reduce risk while working in clients homes.
Full text of the document is also included below for your convenience:
Covid 19 risk assessment and procedures for Let’s Get Sorted! (updated September 2020)
Objective: To reduce risk to the lowest reasonably practicable level by taking preventative measures.
I may amend this document subject to any changes within the Government recommendations. https://www.gov.uk/guidance/working-safely-during-coronavirus-covid-19/homes
I am particularly vulnerable to COVID-19 as I am on immunosuppressants and I reserve the right to decline work or leave a client session if I feel that I cannot guarantee a safe working environment for myself and/or my client.
Covid Compliant Declaration
When working in a client’s house, I, Claire Lawrence of Let’s Get Sorted!, agree that I will:
- Confirm that I am in good health, not displaying any symptoms of Covid-19 and have not been advised to self-isolate
- Keep 2m apart from any other people in the home wherever possible
- If my client and I need to be in the same room/ within 2 metres of each other, I will maintain 1+ metres distance and use additional mitigating measures:
- wear a face covering (including on arrival at your house)
- work in a well ventilated space
- use back-to-back or side-to-side working (rather than face-to-face)
- increase the frequency of handwashing for 20 seconds using soap and hot water, or use hand sanitizer
Client Engagement Declaration
As a client of Claire Lawrence of Let’s Get Sorted! I agree that I will
- Inform Claire in advance of the appointment if I have any symptoms of Covid-19, have been in contact with other people who have displayed symptoms or have been advised to self-isolate
- Maintain a 2m distance from Claire wherever possible
- Wear a face covering if needing to be within 2m of Claire (which client will provide themselves)
- Keep working areas well ventilated
I confirm that the information provided above is correct and should there be any changes that I will notify you immediately. I also understand that the work is being undertaken at my request and that in the event of either party being diagnosed as being Covid 19 positive, that, provided both parties have adhered to the above guidelines, no liability will be accepted / assumed by either myself, as client, or by Claire Lawrence