I’m excited to be expanding my business opportunities by partnering with The Senior Move Partnership to provide specialist help and support to retirees moving home in later life, particularly into retirement complexes and villages.
The services I’ll be giving will be bespoke for each client, but might include:
- practical help in sorting and downsizing belongings
- customized floor plans to help you envisage your new furniture layout
- arranging removals
- packing and unpacking
- arranging for sale, donation or disposal of unwanted possessions and furniture
- safe and secure disposal of old financial and personal documents
- change of address for utilities
- moving day support
But in additional to all these practical activities, the most important thing for me is to be able to support each client as sensitively and empathetically as possible in what can be a significant life change event.
I’ve just completed the vetting and training process and I’m thrilled to be able to start as soon as possible now that I am officially a “Senior Move Manager” – it seems to be a really good match for the kind of work that really energizes me.